The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, July 10
* Suspicious subject on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 12:19 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 2:28 a.m.
* Petty theft on Danville Blvd. at 12:59 p.m.
* Loiter disturbance on Shadowhawk Circle and Swan Court at 6:34 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, at the Clock Tower parking lot at 11:45 p.m.
Monday, July 11
* Drugs violation on Maison Dr. and Old Blackhawk Road at 10:55 a.m.
* Forgery of fraudulent documents on Westfield Circle at 3:49 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 4:55 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 7:49 p.m.
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Sherburne Hills at 10:26 p.m.
* Party disturbance on Swan Court at 11:32 p.m.
Tuesday, July 12
* Promiscuous shooting on El Dorado Ave. and Sonora Ave. at 12:23 a.m.
* Investigation, arrest, on Crow Canyon Road at 2:24 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Diablo Road at 6:53 a.m.
* Vandalism on Freitas Road at 9:12 a.m.
* Vandalism on Gatetree Dr. at 9:56 a.m.
* Petty theft on Railroad Ave. at 11:41 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Merano St. at 3:31 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Crow Canyon Road at 4:04 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Hartz Ave. and E. Linda Mesa Ave. at 5:51 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Tunbridge Road at 6:03 p.m.
* Warrant arrest on Sycamore Circle at 10:06 p.m.
Wednesday, July 13
* Auto burglary on Zenith Ridge Dr. at 7:45 a.m.
* Battery on Woodvalley Dr. at 8:54 a.m.
* Felony embezzlement on La Gonda Way at 10:53 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Greenbrook Dr. at 11:28 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Fostoria Way at 12:52 p.m.
* Warrant arrest on Oak Park Blvd. at 12:54 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Tunbridge Road at 3:47 p.m.
* Drunk in public on Hartz Ave. and Railroad Ave. at 6:22 p.m.
* Suspicious subject, arrest, on 500 block of Hartz Ave. at 7:04 p.m.
Thursday, July 14
* Commercial burglary on Holbrook Dr. at 7:44 a.m.
* Petty theft on McCauley Road at 10:24 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on School St. at 11:06 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 12:48 p.m.
* Vandalism on El Pintado Road at 3:33 p.m.
* Petty theft on Chadbourne Dr. at 3:56 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Tunbridge Road at 3:57 p.m.
* Vandalism on Railroad Ave. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 6:09 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Vista Dr. at 8:26 p.m.
* Petty theft from vehicle on Brookside Dr. at 8:47 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Diablo Road and southbound I-680 on ramp at 9:05 p.m.
Friday, July 15
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI), arrest, on Verona Court at 2:20 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Crestridge Dr. at 8:22 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Linda Mesa Ave. at 9:57 a.m.
* Reckless driving on Greenbrook Dr. and Paraiso Dr. at 1:07 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Lowell Dr. at 1:34 p.m.
* Grand theft on Camino Tassajara and Crow Canyon Road at 8:51 p.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, arrest, on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 9:45 p.m.
Saturday, July 16
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara at 12:11 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, arrest, on Liverpool St. at 3:43 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Auburn Court and Woodranch Circle at 10:34 a.m.
* Battery on Crow Canyon Road at 11:24 a.m.
* Petty theft from vehicle on Sunglen Way at 1:47 p.m.
* Reckless driving, arrest, on La Gonda Way at 4:49 p.m.
* DUI, arrest, on Diablo Road and southbound I-680 on ramp at 6:37 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Messian Place at 7:54 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Linda Mesa Ave. and Verona Ave. at 10:14 p.m.
* Shooting/shots fired on Crow Canyon Road at 10:49 p.m.