The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, August 25
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 1:32 a.m. at the intersection of Boone Court and San Ramon Valley Blvd.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest at 2:15 a.m. at the intersection of Hartz Ave. and Linda Mesa Ave.
* Suspicious subject, arrest at 1:26 p.m. in the 100 block of Diablo Road
* Disturbance, threats at 1:30 p.m. in the 400 block of Como Way
Monday, August 26
* Vehicle accident with major injuries at 8:46 p.m. at the intersection of Claridge Drive and El Capitan Drive
Tuesday, August 27
* Petty theft at 9:20 a.m. in the 200 block of Front St.
Wednesday, August 28
* Burglary at 2:40 a.m. in the 500 block of Sycamore Valley Road West
* Vehicle accident with major injuries at 7:24 a.m. at the intersection of El Cerro Blvd. and La Gonda Way
* Theft of access card at 1:34 p.m. in the 400 block of Plata Court
* Auto burglary at 2:45 p.m. in the 300 block of Hartz Ave.
* Defrauding innkeeper at 11:07 p.m. in the 300 block of Ilo Lane
Thursday, August 29
* Grand theft at 4:07 p.m. in the 400 block of Hartz Ave.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest at 12:15 p.m. at the intersection of Estates Drive and West Prospect Ave.
Friday, August 30
* Hit and run, misdemeanor at 2:16 p.m. in the 900 block of Diablo Road
* Petty theft at 4:03 p.m. in the 3100 block of Fostoria Way
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 5:10 p.m. in the 300 block of Hartz Ave.
* Warrant service, arrest at 7:54 p.m. in the 500 block of La Gonda Way
* Disturbance, unwanted guest, arrest at 9:30 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
Saturday, August 31
* Investigation, arrest at 3:24 a.m. in the 1500 block of St. Helena Drive
* Grand theft at 2:01 p.m. in the 100 block of Laurelwood Drive
* Petty theft at 2:34 p.m. in the 100 block of Serene Court
* Hit and run, misdemeanor at 6:05 p.m. at the intersection of Diablo Road and Highway 680 off SB