Uploaded: Monday, March 21, 2011, 3:26 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, March 13
* Disturbance on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 1:45 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Diablo Road and El Cajon Dr. at 3:14 a.m.
* Petty theft from vehicle on Parkhaven Dr. at 7:32 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Camino Tassajara and Tassajara Ranch Dr. at 10:34 a.m.
* Commercial burglary on Blemer Road at 11:58 a.m.
* Reckless driving on El Pintado Road and Logan Lane at 2:40 p.m.
* Vandalism on Diablo Road at 5:21 p.m.
Monday, March 14
* Warrant arrest on Woodranch Circle at 8:50 a.m.
* Possession of drugs on Danville Blvd. at 10:45 a.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Boone Court at 11:23 a.m.
* Vandalism on Cambrian Way at 12:59 p.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on Camino Ramon and El Capitan Dr. at 1:01 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on La Gonda Way at 2:51 p.m.
* Fraud on Jonathan Ridge Dr. at 4:09 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Ashley Circle at 9:31 p.m.
Tuesday, March 15
* Suspicious circumstances on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 3:46 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Indian Home Road at 9:15 a.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI) on Greenbrook Dr. and Sycamore Valley Road at 10:06 a.m.
* Petty theft on River Rock Lane at 10:32 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Alviso Way at 11:33 a.m.
* Forgery of fraudulent documents on Fostoria Way at 5:32 p.m.
* Residential burglary on El Pinto at 10 p.m.
Wednesday, March 16
* Reckless driving on Camino Tassajara and Sycamore Valley Road at 11:05 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Clover Hill Court at 12:13 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on El Cerro Blvd. at 1:20 p.m.
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest, on Lawnview Circle at 3:13 p.m.
* Malicious telephone calls on Waterman Circle at 6:51 p.m.
Thursday, March 17
* Petty theft on 3100 block of Stone Valley Road at 9:47 a.m.
* Drunk in public, arrest, on Danville Blvd. at 10:55 a.m.
* Petty theft on Woodvalley Dr. at 1 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on La Gonda Way at 2:46 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Highbridge Lane at 10:06 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on W. Prospect Ave. and Railroad Ave. at 10:43 p.m.
Friday, March 18
* Unwanted guest disturbance on E. Prospect Ave. at 12:52 a.m.
* Verbal disturbance on E. Prospect Ave. at 12:54 a.m.
* DUI on Danville Blvd. and El Portal at 2:07 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Harlan Dr. at 4:24 a.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on Almadine Way at 7:19 a.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, arrest, on Railroad Ave. at 1:28 p.m.
* Burglary on 500 block of Hartz Ave. at 3:09 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Diablo Road and southbound I-680 off ramp at 6:12 p.m.
* Drunk in public on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 7:32 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 8:10 p.m.
Saturday, March 19
* Party disturbance on Heritage Park Dr. at 12:07 a.m.
* Party disturbance on Glenhill Court at 1 a.m.
* Warrant arrest on Glasgow Circle at 9:36 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Stetson Dr. at 12:04 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Sycamore Valley Road W. at 4:09 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Ridgeland Dr. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 5:33 p.m.
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
There are no comments yet for this story.
Be the first!