Uploaded: Monday, September 19, 2011, 3:21 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, Sept. 11
* Party disturbance on El Pintado Road at 1:04 a.m.
* Felony hit-and-run on Fostoria Way at 4:25 p.m.
* Fireworks disturbance on Brookside Dr. at 5:44 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Harper Lane at 6:59 p.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI) on Camino Tassajara and Diablo Road at 7:27 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 12
* Suspicious circumstances on Velasco Court at 3:20 a.m.
* Vandalism on Rock Island Circle at 5:28 a.m.
* Auto burglary on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 9:08 a.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 1:54 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on El Pintado Place at 2:33 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Conejo Dr. at 3:59 p.m.
* Grand theft on St. George Road at 4:26 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on San Ramon Valey Blvd. at 4:57 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Lasata Court and McNeil Lane at 7:28 p.m.
* Petty theft on Camino Ramon at 7:42 p.m.
* DUI, arrest, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Sycamore Valley Road at 10:10 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 13
* Noise disturbance on Love Lane at 7:31 a.m.
* Trespassing on Sheri Court at 9:27 a.m.
* Public nuisance on Farm Hill Court and Old Farm Road at 2:10 p.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on Camino Tassajara and Hill Meadow Dr. at 2:51 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Cambra Court at 3:18 p.m.
* Petty theft on Front St. at 5:07 p.m.
* Battery on Laurelwood Dr. at 7:51 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 14
* Identity theft on La Gonda Way at 10:08 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Camino Tassajara and Sherburne Hills at 12:38 p.m.
* Harass disturbance on St. Patricks Court at 5:59 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Remington Loop at 9:06 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on McCauley Road at 11:31 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 15
* Petty theft on Diablo Road at 9:48 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Mia Court at 12:21 p.m.
* Battery on Danville Blvd. at 1:31 p.m.
* Petty theft on Fostoria Way at 2:14 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Tassajara Lane at 2:46 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Camino Ramon at 3:14 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Holbrook Dr. at 5:01 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Mission Place at 10:14 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 16
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd. and La Gonda Way at 1:41 a.m.
* Public nuisance on Diablo Road at 6:52 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Diablo Raod and northbound I-680 on ramp at 10:37 a.m.
* Reckless driving on Camino Ramon and Greenbrook Dr. at 12:12 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Camino Ramon at 3:46 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Jennifers Meadows Court at 9:34 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 17
* Suspicious circumstances on Alta Vista Way at 12:55 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on W. Prospect Ave. and Railroad Ave. at 11:38 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Rassani Dr. at 2:38 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Woodranch Circle at 4:06 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Adagio Dr. at 6:27 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Diablo Road and northbound I-680 off ramp at 9:21 p.m.
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
Posted by Danville Resident, a resident of the Danville neighborhood, on Sep 20, 2011 at 6:45 am
So tired of hearing of the break-ins and burglaries. Time to send these thugs back to where they came from. Please be aware of your surroundings and diligent about reporting suspicious activities or cars in our neighborhoods.