Uploaded: Monday, June 4, 2012, 4:43 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, May 27
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 12:47 a.m. on Camino Tassajara at Old Orchard Drive
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 1:14 a.m. on Camino Tassajara at Glasgow Drive
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 11:31 p.m. on northbound I-680 at Sycamore Valley Road
Monday, May 28
* Auto burglary at 5:10 p.m. on 100 block of Larkwood Circle
Tuesday, May 29
* Investigation, arrest at 12:48 a.m. on 800 block of Camino Ramon
* Petty theft at 11:33 a.m. on 400 block of Hartz Avenue
* Petty theft at 4:19 p.m. on 200 block of Sycamore Valley Road W
* Petty theft, arrest at 7:24 p.m. on 100 block of Westfield Circle
* Petty theft, shoplifting at 8:38 p.m. on 600 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest at 10:30 p.m. on 100 block of Westfield Circle
Wednesday, May 30
* Drug possession, arrest at 9:05 a.m. on 3100 block of Stone Valley Road
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest at 1:01 p.m. on 7700 block of Crow Canyon Road
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest at 8:30 p.m. on Center Way at Crow Canyon Road
* Investigation, arrest at 9:17 p.m. on 100 block of Turrini Place
Thursday, May 31
* Grand theft at 5:32 p.m. on 100 block of Mauri Court
* Grand theft at 5:44 p.m. on 100 block of Blemer Court
Friday, June 1
* Suspicious circumstance, arrest at 3:07 p.m. on 3100 block of Stone Valley Road
* Petty theft at 4:00 p.m. on 900 block of Blemer Road
Saturday, June 2
* Hailed by citizen, arrest at 1:36 a.m. on Hartz Avenue at W Prospect Avenue
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 3:17 a.m. on Camino Tassajara at Glasgow Drive
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest at 1:21 p.m. on Love Lane at Verona Avenue
* Forgery of fraudulent documents at 4:42 p.m. on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
Posted by joe, a resident of the Danville neighborhood, on Jun 5, 2012 at 8:10 am
how come the comments about the arrest of the two black males, passing false prescriptions is locked?
Posted by Dave, a resident of the Danville neighborhood, on Jun 6, 2012 at 10:59 am
Why is there no mention of the massive police presence at CVS and partial blockade of the shopping center (and yellow police tape around CVS) at Tassajara Crossings on Saturday, June 2 around 8:30 am????
Does anyone know what that was about?