Uploaded: Monday, June 18, 2012, 2:40 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, June 10
* Petty theft/shoplifting, arrest at 5:34 p.m. on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
* Welfare check, arrest at 8:25 p.m. on 500 block of Chatelaine Court
* Battery at 9:29 p.m. Street information not disclosed
* Trespassing at 11:55 p.m. on Camino Ramon at Joaquin Drive
Monday, June 11
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 11:42 a.m. on 400 block of Winfield Lane
* Court order violation, arrest at 1:46 p.m. on 900 block of Blemer Road
* Forgery of fraudulent documents at 2:13 p.m. on 2100 block of Oneida Circle
* Auto burglary at 10:09 p.m. on 600 block of San Ramon Valley Blvd.
Tuesday, June 12
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 7:50 a.m. on 1800 block of Camino Ramon
* Vandalism at 8:33 p.m. on 100 block of Brightwood Circle
* Vandalism at 10:10 a.m. on 900 block of San Ramon Valley Blvd.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 3:14 p.m. on West Prospect Avenue at Railroad Avenue
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 7:39 p.m. on Camino Tassajara at Sherburne Hills Road
* Vehicle accident with major injuries at 9:36 p.m. on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
Wednesday, June 13
* Weapon brandishing at 9:56 a.m. on Danville Blvd. at El Cerro Blvd.
* Service to citizen, arrest at 5:24 p.m. on 300 block of Gil Blas Road
* Misdemeanor DUI, arrest at 11 p.m. on 200 block of Jewel Terrace
==B Thursday, June 14=
* Credit card fraud at 1:56 p.m. on 500 block of Zenith Ridge Drive
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 3:04 p.m. on 400 block of La Gonda Way
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 3:05 p.m. on Brookside Drive at Sycamore Valley Road
* Trespassing at 7:39 p.m. on 400 block of Alta Vista Court
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 8:20 p.m. on Camino Ramon at Sycamore Valley Road
* Promiscuous shooting at 11:16 p.m. on 100 block of Glenhill Court
* Promiscuous shooting at 11:17 p.m. on 1100 block of Cannes Court
Friday, June 15
* Vandalism at 1:45 a.m. on 300 block of Hartz Avenue
* Alcohol/drunk in public at 1:53 a.m. on 300 block of Ilo Lane
* Stolen vehicle at 8:49 p.m. on 600 block of Park Hill Road
* Petty theft/shoplifting at 11:30 a.m. on 300 block of Hartz Avenue
Saturday, June 16
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest at 2:30 a.m. on Camino Ramon Place at San Carlo Court
* Suspicious circumstance, arrest at 1:10 p.m. at the park across from the library
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 9:04 p.m. on 3100 block of Fostoria Way
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
There are no comments yet for this story.
Be the first!