Uploaded: Monday, July 30, 2012, 7:33 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, July 22
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 7:43 a.m. on Podva Road at San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 11:13 a.m. on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
* Auto burglary at 1:42 p.m. on 100 block of Madera Court
* Petty theft of a bicycle at 3:31 p.m. on 100 block of Town and Country Drive
Monday, July 23
* Residential burglary at 3:00 p.m. on 100 block of Franciscan Drive
* Petty theft at 3:17 p.m. on 500 block of Zephyr Circle
* Credit card fraud at 3:43 p.m. on 300 block of Conway Drive
Tuesday, July 24
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest at 8:34 p.m. on Contada Circle at Thornhill Road
Wednesday, July 25
* Reckless driving, arrest at 12:44 p.m. on 100 block of Diablo Road
* Forgery of fraudulent documents at 3:46 p.m. on 500 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Disturbance, harassment at 3:54 p.m. on 200 block of Windstream Place
Thursday, July 26
* Grand theft at 4:29 p.m. on 3100 block of Fostoria Way
* Identity theft at 5:10 p.m. on 300 block of Greenbrook Drive
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest at 8:33 p.m. on 1400 block of Lawrence Road
* Minor in possession of alcohol at 9:33 p.m. on 1400 block of Lawrence Road
Friday, July 27
* Vandalism at 2:14 p.m. on 100 block of Belgian Drive
* Disturbance, unwanted guest at 11:19 p.m. on 200 block of Boone Court
Saturday, July 28
* Auto burglary at 1:17 a.m. on 100 block of Diablo Road
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 9:03 a.m. on 600 block of Sycamore Circle
* Grand theft at 3:34 p.m. on 2100 block of Myrtle Beach Lane
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
There are no comments yet for this story.
Be the first!