Uploaded: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 10:45 AM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, Sept. 2
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 12:55 a.m. at San Ramon Valley Boulevard at Sycamore Valley Road West
Monday, Sept. 3
* Vandalism at 2:44 p.m. on the 100 block of Hardy Court
* Recovered stolen vehicle at 6:54 p.m. on the 100 block of Castleford Circle
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 9:45 p.m. on the 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
Tuesday, Sept. 4
* Accident with major injuries at 8:32 a.m. on the 1400 block of San Ramon Valley Blvd.
* Drugs, health and safety violation at 10:03 a.m. on the 500 block of Danville Blvd.
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 1:32 p.m. on the 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
* Drugs, health and safety violation at 6:32 p.m. on the 1000 block of Sycamore Valley Road
* Recovered stolen vehicle at 8:38 p.m. on the 3400 block of Fostoria Way
Wednesday, Sept. 5
* Arrest (hailed by citizen) at 1:07 p.m. in the 700 block of San Ramon Valley Blvd.
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 7:58 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 7:59 p.m.
* Disturbance/unwanted guest, arrest at 8:17 a.m. on the 400 block of Front Street
* Forgery of fraudulent documents at 3:28 p.m. on the 600 block of Hartz Avenue
* Forgery of fraudulent documents at 4:25 p.m. on the 200 block of Piedmont Lane
* Weapon brandishing at 5:22 p.m. on the 3100 block of Fostoria Way
* Vehicle accident with major injuries at 6:14 p.m. on Brookside Drive at Greenbrook Drive
Thursday, Sept. 6
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest at 12:13 a.m. on the 10000 block of Crow Canyon Road
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest at 11:29 a.m. on Church Street at Railroad Avenue
Friday, Sept. 7
* Disturbance/fight, arrest at 1:46 a.m. on the 100 block of Hartz Avenue
* Misdemeanor DUI, arrest at 2:38 a.m. on the 100 block of Hartz Avenue
* Arrest, drugs/health and safety violation at 12:10 p.m. on the 100 block of Del Amigo Road
* Identity theft at 2:59 p.m. on the 600 block of Ambience Way
* Vandalism at 3:59 p.m. on the 1900 block of Camino Ramon Place
* Petty theft at 5:40 p.m. on the 4100 block of Cmaino Tassajara
* Reckless driving at 9:17 p.m. on Camino Tassajara at Contada Circle
* Battery at 10:42 p.m., street information not disclosed
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest at 11:48 p.m. on the Fresh and Easy parking lot
Saturday, Sept. 8
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest at 12:26 a.m. on Podva Road at San Ramon Valley Blvd.
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
There are no comments yet for this story.
Be the first!