Uploaded: Tuesday, October 30, 2012, 10:07 AM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, October 21
* Vehicle accident with major injuries at 2:09 a.m. on Camino Tassajara at Sycamore Valley Road
* Vandalism at 12:11 p.m. on 300 block of Railroad Avenue
* Petty theft at 4:39 p.m. on 400 block of Hartz Avenue
* Petty theft at 7:15 p.m. on 400 block of Diablo Road
* Vehicle accident with property damage, arrest at 8:19 p.m. on Doral Drive at Silver Lake Drive
Monday, October 22
* Grand theft at 12:34 p.m. on 100 block of Vicenza Court
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 4:03 p.m. on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
Tuesday, October 23
* Identity theft at 10:10 a.m. on 300 block of Camaritas Way
* Credit card fraud at 12:19 p.m. on 100 block of Gerald Drive
* Auto burglary at 7:17 p.m. on St. Philip Court at Van Patten Drive
* Residential burglary at 9:25 p.m. on 800 block of Tunbridge Road
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 11:18 p.m. on 100 block of Golden Hills Court
Wednesday, October 24
* Warrant arrest at 1:05 a.m. on 100 block of Golden Hills Court
Thursday, October 25
* Auto burglary at 12:27 p.m. on 1800 block of Mockingbird Place
* Identity theft at 3:08 p.m. on 100 block of Blackstone Drive
* Neighbor disturbance, arrest at 9:27 p.m. on 100 block of St. Teresa Court
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 11:18 p.m. on I-680 South off-ramp at Sycamore Valley Road
Friday, October 26
* Weapon on school grounds at 12:46 p.m. on 3100 block of Stone Valley Road
* Grand theft at 1:31 p.m. on 900 block of Diablo Road
* Vehicle accident with property damage at 3:12 p.m. on 500 block of Danville Boulevard
* Petty theft at 5:20 p.m. on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
* Auto burglary at 7:24 p.m. on 1900 block of Camino Ramon
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 10:54 p.m. on 1100 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
Saturday, October 27
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 2:33 a.m. on Edinburgh Circle at Ross Court
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest at 11:54 a.m. on Center Court at Heritage Park Drive
* Drunk in public, arrest at 12:54 p.m. on 700 block of Silver Lake Drive
* Petty theft at 1:45 p.m. on 600 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Identity theft at 5:09 p.m. on 1000 block of Hartz Way
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 11:36 p.m. on Center Way at Tassajara Ranch Drive
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
Posted by alamodad, a resident of the Alamo neighborhood, on Oct 31, 2012 at 1:04 pm
that weapon on school grounds Stone Valley Rd. what happened? my kid goes to school there.
Posted by Geoff Gillette, a resident of the Danville neighborhood, on Oct 31, 2012 at 3:41 pm
Geoff Gillette is a member (registered user) of Danville Express
Just wanted to follow up on the question regarding the weapon on school grounds. The weapon in question was a 3" folding knife that was found in a student's vehicle. The student did not have it in the school itself, it was found in the vehicle.
The State of California's legal code is very broad in this area. To read the code go to Web Link .
Thanks for the question.
Enjoy the day!
Public Information Coordinator
Town of Danville
(925) 314- 3336