The Danville Police Department made the following information available. Under the law, those charged with offenses are considered innocent until convicted.
Wednesday, Dec. 27
* Vandalism on Ramsgate Ct. at 3:08 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Hartz Ave. at 8:20 p.m.
* Disturbance on Messian Pl. at 10:55 p.m.
* Party disturbance on Ambience Way at 11:39 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 28
* Noise disturbance on Ambience Way at 1:01 a.m.
* Barking dog disturbance on Danville Oak Pl. at 6:09 a.m.
* Vandalism on St. Mark Ct. at 9:31 a.m.
* Public nuisance on Tassajara Ranch Dr. and Zenith Ridge at 5:08 p.m.
* Disturbance on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 6:41 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 29
* Auto burglary on Hartz Ave. at 9:27 a.m.
* Vandalism on Hartz Ave. at 10:03 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Camino Amigo at 10:14 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Hartz Ave. at 10:28 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Merrimac Pl. at 11:17 a.m.
* Petty theft on Silverwood Ct. at 11:53 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Mariposa Ct. at 12:14 p.m.
* Battery on Diablo Rd. and El Pintado Rd. at 1:06 p.m.
* Auto burglary on William Ct. at 1:09 p.m.
* Bomb threat on Holbrook Dr. at 5:52 p.m.
* Fight disturbance on Crow Canyon Rd. at 5:55 p.m.
* Battery on Crow Canyon Rd. at 6:24 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on northbound I-680 and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 10:28 p.m.
* Identity theft on Shelby Ct. at 11:06 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 30
* Battery on Hartz Ave. at 12:07 a.m.
* Fireworks disturbance on St. Norbert Dr. at 12:08 a.m.
* Defrauding innkeeper on Rainbow Cir. at 1:46 a.m.
* Petty theft on Fostoria Way at 8:27 a.m.
* Petty theft on Camino Ramon at 9:17 a.m.
* Threats disturbance on Camino Ramon at 9:51 a.m.
* Fight disturbance on Plumeria Ct. at 3:16 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Camino Tassajara and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 3:41 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Hartz Ave. at 4:39 p.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, on Railroad Ave. at 7:49 p.m.