* Diablo Municipal Advisory Board; Diablo residents
* County Service Area P-5 Citizens Advisory Committee regarding police protection; Round Hill residents
* Arts and Culture Commission; District 3 seat
* Alcohol and Other Drugs Advisory Board; District 3 seat
* First 5, Contra Costa Children and Families Commission; alternate seat
* Emergency Medical Care Committee; District 3 seat
Interested residents should visit www.co.contra-costa.ca.us/maddybook/ for an application.
Supervisor Mary N. Piepho is also looking for applicants for the Iron Horse Corridor Management Program Advisory Committee for the District 3 at-large seat and the Alamo seat. This nine-member committee meets five or six times a year to help the county manage and improve the Iron Horse Corridor. Call 820-8683 for more information.
All applications are due by 5 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 31.