Spring Break Camp, for ages 5-11, will take place at Hap Magee Ranch Park with games and arts and crafts each day. On Wednesday, there will be a field trip to Boomer's Family Fun Center in Livermore.
Camp hours are 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Cost is $105 for Danville residents; $125 for non-residents. Participants should bring their lunch each day.
For teens ages 10-14, the town is scheduling trips to fun destinations each day, in a program called "desTEENation." Participants will meet each day at 9:30 a.m. at Los Cerros Middle School Teen Center, 968 Blemer Road, to head off to their daily adventure and return by 5:30 p.m.
So far the schedule is:
* Monday: Sony Metreon San Francisco and movie;
* Tuesday: Boomers entertainment center in Livermore (bumper boats, cars, mini golf course or laser tag);
* Wednesday: Rock climbing and gymnastics;
* Thursday: Putting Edge (glow-in-the-dark mini-golf); and
* Friday: Marine World with rides, animals and fun.
Fees are $300 for Danville residents, $360 for non-residents. Participants should bring their lunch everyday.
For more information or with questions, call 314-3400, or register online at www.ci.danville.ca.us.