The Danville Police Department made the following information available from its incident summary report:
Sunday, April 22
* Vandalism on Dunhill Dr. at 12:26 a.m.
* Court order violation on Hartz Ave. at 1:01 a.m.
* Fight disturbance on Hartz Ave. at 2:27 a.m.
* Auto burglary on El Capitan Dr. at 12:22 p.m.
* Trespassing on El Pintado Rd. at 2:09 p.m.
* Trespassing on Del Amigo Rd. at 4:25 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Scout Pl. at 5:55 p.m.
* Auto burglary on El Capitan Dr. at 6:50 p.m.
Monday, April 23
* Auto burglary on Castanya Ct. at 10:25 a.m.
* Petty theft from vehicle on La Gonda Way at 1:23 p.m.
* Battery on Love Ln. at 2:45 p.m.
Tuesday, April 24
* Harass disturbance on Fostoria Cir. at 8:42 a.m.
* Drugs violation on Concha Ct. at 10:10 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Century Cir. at 11:24 a.m.
* Petty theft on Stone Valley Rd. at 12:57 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Crow Canyon Rd. at 6:55 p.m.
Wednesday, April 25
* Auto burglary on Brightwood Cir. at 7:48 a.m.
* Identity theft on St. Francis Dr. at 1:47 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Lehigh Valley Cir. at 5:13 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Center Ct. and Crow Canyon Rd. at 8:07 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Danville Blvd. and El Portal at 11:59 p.m.
Thursday, April 26
* Residential burglary on El Pintado Rd. at 10:34 a.m.
* Petty theft on Quinterra Ln. at 11:55 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 1:30 p.m.
* Residential burglary on River Rock Ln. at 2:49 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Diablo Rd. and northbound I-680 at 3:53 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Brookside Dr. at 5:15 p.m.
* Threats disturbance on Windstream Pl. at 6 p.m.
* Alcohol sale to a minor on Hartz Ave. at 10:09 p.m.
Friday, April 27
* Accident, major injuries, on Camino Tassajara and Woodranch Dr. at 2:16 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Hartz Ave. at 6:49 a.m.
* Petty theft on Del Amigo Rd. at 8:22 a.m.
* Petty theft on Diablo Rd. at 8:35 a.m.
* Warrant on Heritage Park Dr. at 9:46 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Woodranch Dr. at 10:03 a.m.
* Petty theft on E. Prospect Ave. at noon
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassjara and Woodranch Dr. at 1:23 p.m.
* Terrorist threats on Stone Valley Rd. at 2:39 p.m.
* Identity theft on Copperfield Ln. at 2:40 p.m.
* Grand theft on Railroad Ave. at 3:29 p.m. and 3:56 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Blackhawk Plaza Cir. and Camino Tassajara at 4:46 p.m.
* Trespassing on Glen Rd. at 9:49 p.m.
* Throwing objects at vehicles on Greenbrook Dr. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 10:37 p.m.
Saturday, April 28
* Accident, major injuries, on El Capitan Dr. and Greenbrook Dr. at 4:30 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Greenbrook Dr. and Rock Island Cir. at 5:11 a.m.
* Vandalism on Woodranch Cir. at 8:21 a.m.
* Vandalism on Scout Pl. at 9:10 a.m.
* Vandalism on Sunhaven Rd. at 10:08 a.m.
* Vandalism on Mustang Dr. at 11:10 a.m.
* Vandalism on Delta Pl. at 11:20 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Fostoria Way at 4:25 p.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance on Mustang Dr. at 10:49 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Via Cima Ct. at 10:55 p.m.
* Battery on Via Cima Ct. at 11:02 p.m.
* Party disturbance on Green Valley Rd. at 11:30 p.m.
* Party disturbance on Boyd Ct. and Kenwood Ln. at 11:33 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Shelby Ct. at 11:36 p.m.